Kentucky REC FREE HIPAA Security Webinar – April 11
Register today to learn about your required Security Risk Analysis. Stay compliant!
Please join us for a discussion on HIPAA Security Rule basics and best practices. We will cover tips, tools, and tactics for implementing thorough compliance in 2017.
The Kentucky REC Privacy and Security experts will be hosting a webinar to share the requirements and processes for completing an annual Security Risk Analysis. Our expert panel will discuss the required/addressable standards of the HIPAA Security Rule and defensible steps that practices can take to ensure they are meeting all compliance requirements. In this conversation our experts will ensure that organizations are equipped with compliance best practices and the most up-to-date methods for completing a Security Risk Analysis. In addition, our experts will cover the Office of Civil Rights (OCR) audit protocols, highlighting how the Office of Inspector General (OIG) concentrates their efforts across the Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rule. We will discuss the Kentucky REC Security Risk Analysis and Project Management Services that help practices mitigate gaps.
- Covered Entities who electronically transmit any health information
- Business Associates
- Compliance Officers
- Information Technology Managers
- Understand the frequency and method for conducting a Security Risk Analysis
- Learn the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Office of Civil Rights (OCR) recommended steps to conduct a Security Risk Analysis
- Learn best practices and tactics to reduce breaches in your organization
- Understand OCR audit protocol and how to prepare if you are a Covered Entity or Business Associate
- Discuss the services Kentucky REC experts provide in order to help medical practices with compliance
We look forward to our discussion. HIPAA Security Rule Webinar: April 11th at 12:00 pm EST