The Kentucky REC has assisted over 2,800 providers in the state of Kentucky, with a 98% success rate of Meaningful Use attestation.Since July 2010, the Kentucky REC has actively engaged the health care community in support of this nationwide initiative. To date, the Kentucky REC:
- Has helped bring over $100 million incentive dollars to providers throughout the state.
- Is assisting more than 3,400 individual providers across Kentucky, including primary care providers and specialists.
- Is helping more than 95% of the Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) within Kentucky.
- Is working with more than a third of all Kentucky hospitals.
- Is partnering with neighboring RECs to support provider settings in border communities to better serve their patient population.